Outlaws

24: The Movie

Outlaws :: 24

Go down

24: The Movie

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:55 am

Rove! Mags!

I've been searching for info about the movie and I just read the producers and Kiefer are on board but they're trying to think how they're gonna make it work with the real time issue, because in 2 hours Bauer can't do almost anything. Which is true.

I think the movie needs to be done, I'd be happy if they'd made another season but Fox doesn't seem to be interested. The finale was lame, it was S4 finale all over again, with Jack leaving his friends and going missing because he killed the bad ones. It was poor, IMO. The serie deserved something better. Jack deserved something better.

I've been reading theories and people say maybe they let that ending on purpose so they continue it with a movie or another season, which makes sense, if you think about it. I've read a lot about the idea of having Tony escaping from jail, Renee being alive and Audrey waking up of her catatonia. I wouldn't rule out anything after what happened with Tony in S7. I just want Audrey to get better.

Back to top Go down

Re: 24: The Movie

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Oh, don't tease me about Renee being alive. They should never have killed her. She would have been an awesome character for the movie b/c in the field she was a complete equal to Jack. And I'm not talking about any romantic involvements here. They could leave that out. But she could go toe to toe with Jack in every aspect and that was a cool dynamic to watch.

And can you believe that I still haven't seen the 24 finale yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:59 pm

You haven't seen it yet? Sorry for spoiling you. It wasn't that great anyway.

I want Renee alive too, not for a romance with Jack or anything like it, that's why I want Audrey to wake up, actually , they were great partners.

But I read maybe they took her, just like that guy took Tony and now she's going to work for the bad guys. It would be a good way for her to come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:08 am

Nah, you didn't spoil it. I figured that Jack would either end up going off alone or in prison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 pm

At least the open ending gives the chance for them to make a movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:44 am

I'll only watch the movie if they bring Tony Alameda back, LOL. And I'll only watch if he's back and if they bring back Michelle. Enough crazy has happened, she could still be alive....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 pm

I don't know about Michelle, but they can bring Tony back, he didn't die at the end of S7 so I guess he can show up in some way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Tony was always my favorite character and then Tony/Michelle, I just adored when they came about. It was so unnecessary to kill her and then "kill" him. And then bring him back as an evil doer and then get rid of him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down